Lockpick Extreme’s goal is to create a positive and safe space for everyone. We have a zero-tolerance policy on harassment, bullying, and/or descrimination. This list includes but is not limited to:
- Discriminatory or sexual jokes and language
- Posting or displaying sexually explicit or violent material
- Posting (or threatening to post) other people’s personally identifying information (“doxing”)
- Personal insults, particularly those related to gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, or disability
- Repeated harassment of others. In general, if someone asks you to stop, then stop
- Violence, threats of violence, or violent language directed against another person
- Sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, or otherwise discriminatory jokes and language
- Inappropriate photography or recording
- Unwelcome sexual attention, including sexualized comments or jokes, inappropriate messaging, language, touching, groping, and unwelcome sexual advances
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following (online or in-person)
- Sustained disruption of community events, including talks and presentations
- Denigration or insults based on political beliefs or ideology
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior
- Discrimination against anyone based on age, body size, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity & expression, physical appearance, race, religion, and sexual orientation
We reserve the right to determine what is and isn’t harassment, bullying, and/or discrimination on a case-by-case basis.
Any actions or behaviors we deem as harassment, bullying, and/or descrimination may result in immediate removal from a workshop (remote or in-person) with no refund or compensation, ban from any future workshops or any other kind of engagement with us, and/or any other action we see appropriate to maintain a positive and safe space.
We expect our team members, partners, participants, and/or anyone who engages with us to agree to and follow code of conduct guidelines. For in-person events, we also expect our staff, partners, participants, and/or anyone who engages with us to follow any and all laws and associated venue or partner policies.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed or have any further concerns, please notify a Lockpick Extreme Team Member immediately. Lockpick Extreme Team Members are identifiable by branded clothing, badges, name tags, and/or within usernames. If you are uncomfortable approaching or messaging a Lockpick Extreme Team Member, please email info@LockpickExtreme.com. All reports made will be retained until we determine they are no longer needed.